SOLUTIONS ARCHITECH/OPERATIONAL EXPERT
· Consultant responsible for conceptualizing, designing, architecting optimal solutions for customers requirements.
· Consult and lead discussions with customers to provide technology solutions
· Simultaneously perform Consulting duties as well as act as Technical leadership on projects as well as hands on development.
· Knowledge and experience in interfaces, integrations, and process flow used in the Oil and Gas industry preferred.
· Experience and knowledge of broad industry concepts such as Asset Management, Production Management and related tools such as Maximo, SAP and Energy Components.
· -Knowledge of Process Control, Data acquisition systems (SCADA), Manufacturing and Cybersecurity processes.
· -Experience in capturing historical process data and feed into big data sources for analytics and operational improvements.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
· Experience in Operational Intelligence tools such as OSI PI Suite and Siemens XHQ.
· Experience in developing models and solutions leveraging the PI AF SDK, PI SDK and XHQ SDK
· Strong querying skills in SQL, T-SQL on Oracle and MS SQL Server and programming using C#.
· Strong system Integration skills connecting data from disparate data sources using PI Interfaces and XHQ Connectors and RestFul API's
· Functional knowledge of BI and ETL to extract and load data.
· Degree in Chemical, Industrial or Computer Science.